More after the break.
1. Choose your digital effects: I like the effects from ATMOSFX.
2. Purchase a projector: I like the Miroir MP60 from AT&T
4. Choose the windows you’d like to use and line with white translucent shower curtain liner (you do not want the curtain to be completely clear).
5. Place the projector on the inside of your home facing the window and align so the image fills the window.
6. To make the effect more realistic, I use the Big Jambox to bring the video’s sound outside.
After you have setup everything, you are ready to treat your trick-or-treater’s to a one-of-a-kind dynamic Halloween experience.
Below you will find two videos showing what the decorations look like.